Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Mastectomy

I have good news and bad news.
  • Good News:
    • No more rages since Britney's brief, but volatile meltdown last week
    • She is pretty stable
My bad news is off topic but it is something - or someone, I should say - very important to me and my kids.

My best friend just had a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery. She has had complication after complication and today the reconstruction failed and had to be removed in her third surgery of the past 3 days. She is understandably devastated. I ask that you please pray for her recovery and for her spirits to be lifted. Thank you.


Bipolar is still stabilized..halleluiah!!

Wishing you balance.
~Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for sharing this my 24 year old son as bipola and very voilent we've lived in hell trying to get help he's way out of control. Hitting relatives puncjing frowing fretning to kill his self x faimily x

    ReplyDelete